25 May 2009

I'M BACK BABY!

Finally after literally over a month my blogger has started working... unfotunatley not by it's self and I spent a long car journey to ipswitch today sorting it out (thank you Iphone internet connection) So I'm back and!... have a lot of catching up to do.

On the hobby side of things, I haven't bought any eldar yet (the funds are coming along... slowly economic crisis and all that) and I haven't actually painted or assembled a thing (well I put togethor and primered a Glade Guard but that doesn't really count) but I have some big plans for a certain primered scout squad tommorow (yes I'm sticking with the ultramarines until I can get the hang of highlighting black amour).

So I'm glad to be back and be reading up on you soon... hopefully

Peter
blog comments powered by Disqus