5 Mar 2009

Eldar 1500 army list

I know, I know it's later than I said, but you don't know where I live so HA!

HQ


Farseer 55pts - 188pts
Singing spear 3pts
Runes of Warding 15pts
Runes of Witnessing 10pts
Spirit Stones 20pts
Eldar Jetbikes 30pts
Doom 25pts
Fortune 30pts

Seer Council - 210pts
5 Warlocks 125pts
Destructor x 5 50pts
Singing Spear x 5 15pts
Eldar Jetbikes 20pts

Troops

Guardian Jetbike Squad - 196pts
8 members 176pts
shuriken cannons x 220pts

Guardian Jetbike Squad - 196pts
8 members 176pts
shuriken cannons x 220pts

Dire Avengers - 337pts
10 members 120pts
Exarch 12pts
Two Avenger Catalpults 5pts
Bladestorm 15pts
Defend 15pts
Wave Serpent 90pts
Twin-linked Scatter Lasers 25pts
Shuriken cannon 10pts
Star engines 15pts
Spirit Stones 10pts

Elite

Howling Banshees - 372pts
10 members 160pts
Exarch 12pts
Executioner 10pts
War shout 5pts
Acrobatic 5pts
Wave Serpent 90pts
Twin-linked Scatter Lasers 25pts
Shuriken cannon 10pts
Start engines 15pts
Spirit Stones 10pts

1500pts exactly... I think

This is a list that Jawa... wait no Fritz (yes I foolishly sent it to Jawaballs first, way to go me!) becuase I stole Ron's Idea *insert evil laugh here*

As you can see everything is either on a jetbike or in a wave serpent making this a nasty fast moving thingy... BUT! it's not Saim-Hann, they are going to be a dark blue colour (enchanted blue is gonna be the highlight) with silver for emblem things. My anti-tank stuff is mainly gonna be the singing spears and scatter lasers in rear amour 4 S6 shots can eat up most vehicles, but the Land Raiders are gonna have to be left to the Seer council.

I was trying to build this as an anti-necron list (but it didn't really plan out, but my brother plays orks, it'll be good against them) as my friend Josh who I play (and win (every single time) every thursday, is about to start collecting his Necrons along with my eldar, I might get some updates on his progress (He's bought, assembled and undercoated his necron lord w/ staff and rez orb, which is more than me really I've only painted a Farseer which I'm not going to use anymore) but I'm feeling lazy and I've been playing Halo Wars... alot

"If you want to hook up with me over Xbox Live my gamertag is 'Wolfhound PSK' but my mike is broken (It plays up a lot and makes my voice sound about three tones higher, I've listened to myslef on it and I sound like 13 or something :P ) and I've sworn an oath to myself that I'm saving all me gaming money to start my Eldar, also I play mostly with my Nephew and his friends (I know beating kids isn't such a big deal... It's only when they beat me it is :( "
blog comments powered by Disqus