8 Feb 2009

Modelling oppurtunities, grab 'em, there fun

I was looking round for some raven guard stuff (Ok i was looking on a guide to how to paint the symbol... and i found one here) I was thinking about the modelling I could do with my ravenguard, marines can get quite boring without anything to make them unique so I thought about it and here's what I've come up with so far:

Floaty bases: I'm gonna model Shrike, My librarian and my assualt marines to be in flight, using a piece of wire attatched to the base to make them look like their mid jump, I might also add some greenstuff/cotton wool/ amourcast effects, smoke/flames coming out the jump packs.

Drop lift or grind pod?: Some of you may know I play gears of war 2, so I thought i'd be a fun task to scratch build a grind lift (does the same thing as a drop pod but from ground level to underground, not flying to ground level) It'd be good if I need an additional drop pod for friendly games and it let's me go nuts with plasticard, double win :D

Raveguard/Ravenwing: Yes... I'm scheming

That's all I've though of at the minute but hey! I'll probably think of some more!

Yet again any suggestions you know where to put 'em
blog comments powered by Disqus